Big fish eat Little fishes

"Big fish eat little fishes" is a common proverb which describe the cold hard fact that the bigger entity has the power to consume or overwhelmed the smaller ones. Such is the order of nature.

Today I saw with my own eyes the actual presentation of this phase and it strike me about somethings in life.

I was in the supermarket at the seafood section and I saw some big fishes laying lifelessly on the ices waiting for someone to buy them off. I saw something sticking out of the mouth of one of the big fishes. As I moved closer to take a look, it confirmed what I saw. There in the mouth of the big fish was a smaller fish that fit close to the size of it's mouth.


I do not know if this was done on purpose by anyone or the big fish at the last moment of it's life was going for the smaller fish for it's meal.

Whether the truth of the bigger fish eating the smaller fish does not mater as at the end of the day, both of them cannot escape their doom fate . Both are dead and become a dish on someone else table.

That set me thinking, do something in life really matter such as winning or losing?


Comments