Michael Jackson Immortal CD

I got these Michael Jackson Immortal CD as a gift from a old friend of mine for Christmas. It was a double CDs of Michael Jackson's greatest recordings reimagined for Cirque Du Soleil.


I have read about Cirque Du Soleil but I personally didn't pay attention thinking that this must be something that produce of my favorite singer in order to make more money out of it. As much as my personal feeling goes, "This is it" was the last I wanted to see as I can see MJ last days alive in that screen and it was not a reality TV!

Anyway after listening to the CD, I am impressed by some of the numbers that mixed together. Somehow they used "Remember the Time" phases to rewind the recording eras of Michael with "Childhood" that start as Michael life.


There were also some great personal speech of Michael edited in it regarding his talent in writing songs giving it back to the world.


I personally love the Dangerous version edited with part of "In the closet" phases and made good sense.


Instead of feeling upset of MJ songs being remixed and lost it originality. I find this CD take on a new life paying tribute to MJ as an artist and as a person.


Even the booklet designs edited photos of MJ in his glorious performance together as one good looking master piece. 


I have no idea how the performance going to be without MJ but listening to the CD make me think twice to go for it if the performance is going to be in Singapore. 

Lastly I want to say a big thank you for my good friend who care to get this for me for Christmas. Thank you.

Comments